Anniversary

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh How Time Flies....



Well....
I kinda always knew that this would happen....
I've never been good at keeping a journal for more than a coupe months at a time, so why would blogging be any different?
I thought it would be easier because it was on my computer, and I'm on my computer ALL the time.
I thought it would be more fun cause I didn't have to hand write everything, and I could add pictures showing everything I've been doing.
I thought it would be cool because I could share it with my friends and family so they could keep up on all the fun stuff happening in my life.
Well I thought right, it is easier, it is more fun, and it is cool.
But it still is hard to keep up all the time.
The good news is, I'm back!!!!
The bad news is, I'm not going to go back and try to catch up on everything I missed so here are some quick highlights.
I entered my last year of being a teenager!!! Yay for being 19!! Although, there isn't anything really special about nineteen. Its not like 16, 18, 20, or 21, its just 19.
I stayed up until two or later every night for two weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. Just cause I was having fun. ;)
I thoroughly enjoyed my Outdoor Rec class, and made so many awesome friends I can't count them all.

I got asked to increase the hours I work each week because my supervisor was happy with the work I was doing and wanted me to be around more.
I went to Zion National Park 4 times in 4 weeks. 3 times for field trips and once just for fun.

I have the best friends down here at school and back at home.
I love my major. (Outdoor Recreation in Parks and Tourism)
I LOVE GEOLOGY. :D Seriously. If i wasn't majoring in Outdoor Rec I would be majoring in Geology.
I love my computer because it takes cute pictures of me when I should be doing homework.

I joined a bell choir. (Where you each have 2-4 bells and ring them in turn to create music)
I was called as my ward choir director and our first performance went really well. I was so proud. :D
I made a friend in every single class, and have already done the same this semester.
I enjoyed 60 degree weather in the middle of the winter and thoroughly took advantage of it. (Went hiking in Zion and found frozen waterfalls.)
I practically lived in my friends' apartment cause I love hanging out with them so much! (This is Laura. Do you understand why I love being around her?)
I went cosmic bowling with some awesome friends.
I went on a bunch of dates. :) With the same guy. :) Who is SUPER cute. :) Who is now my boyfriend. :) Wanna see? Yeah you do. :)


I signed up for yet another geology class because I love it so much.
I successfully scheduled an appointment at work for a patient who spoke no English. Cracking out my High School Spanish haha.
I babysat some cute kids and we had lightsaber fights and took pictures with their toys. :)

I went to Zumba for the first time ever and enjoyed it, although I think I got more of a workout from laughing at myself than from dancing. :)I....... am getting sick of saying "I" so I'm going to quit talking haha.
Yup thats the end.
Now you know vaguely what I've been up to for the last couple months. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay your back! Missed you :) The boyfriend kind of explains allot about your disappearance though... ha ha. Be good!