Anniversary

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile

I LOVE:
being spontaneous
smiling
long hugs <3
dancing in the rain
cartwheels
music
the little things
helping others
being on the ball
giraffes
friends
walmart @ 2:00 a.m.
the smell of rain
butterflies
sunshine
bubbles
my family :)
bright colors
making cookies
change
adventures
playing with sidewalk chalk
learning new things
making new friends
simple things
fireflies
rock climbing
afternoon naps
giggles
making other people smile
sharing my belief in Christ
being challenged
the outdoors
spell check
tetris
my CTR ring
road trips
singing
polka dots
getting flowers
meeting new people
smoothie nights!!! :D
being random
sleeping in the sun
good hair days
playing my guitar
monkeys
people playing with my hair
an unexpected compliment
going to the dentist
waking up to birds chirping
yellow
late night walks
~
:D
~
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
Show life you have a thousand reasons to SMILE.

No comments: