Anniversary

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My New Man


So today was the Relief Society Broadcast, which I absolutely loved. Then afterwards we were served dinner and while we were eating delicious food Kendra texted Sara and told her there was Bingo on campus so we all went (me, Sara, and Kendra.) When we walked in, there, on the prize table, was a SPIDERMAN LUNCHBOX. Right then, I knew, it was love. (Due to the lack of boys in Cedar City I had to find other options, obviously, and I am quite quite happy with what I found.)
I WANTED THAT LUNCHBOX. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.
You have no idea.
I wanted it so so so bad.
I WANTED IT!!!!
So we played.
I have never been more competitive in my life, and about BINGO no less.
We played and we played and we played.
AND I DIDN'T GET A BINGO!!!! :(
Now you're saying, so did she steal the lunchbox to get a picture of it???
NO.
My most amazing, lovely, wonderful, beautiful, smart, happy, did I say amazing? roommate Kendra, got a bingo, and guess what she asked for for her prize?
The SPIDERMAN LUNCHBOX.
and guess who she gave it to????
ME!!!!!!!!
I was the happiest, happiest, happiest girl in the world. I still can't stop smiling. Yup. That happy. :D

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I went to that Relief Society Broadcast (actually for the second year)and thought it was great too! I found myself reflecting on the talks later on in the week.