Anniversary

Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer!!!!

Well, Needless to sayI am very very behind on my blogging.... ;) So I'll have some short winded posts to catch you up, then some longer ones about my more recent life.

Summer.

Wow. Where to start? As if there's actually that much to talk about lol. Well, I worked on my family's farm this summer, partied with my sister and my cousin mostly and just had a blast!!!
Working on the farm was so much fun even though I didn't always love it as much as it seems right now ha ha. Nicole and I tag teamed it and we changed water, checked cows, and sprayed weeds. Hundreds and Hundreds of weeds. It was great to work with Nicole, even when we weren't the smartest, (like not putting on sunscreen and then working for 5 hours. That one hurt. Seriously.

My stake went on a handcart reenactment in July that was the most incredible experience for me. I learned compassion and to put others before myself because if I make them happy then I am happy but if I put myself first its not nearly as rewarding. I have wonderful leaders who supported and encouraged us and gave so much so that we could go and they could go with us. I love my leaders and am so grateful for everything they did for me while I was growing up, even here at college I feel their love and it makes me so happy.

Hmmmmm.... I think thats it for now.... :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

A Megan blog post... I love it and it makes me so happy!

I can't wait to hear more!!!!

Sharon said...

One of my best friends in Eagle did the handcart reenactment, and her and her husband were leaders. She then got asked to be the Young Womens Stake President so she will be busy.