Anniversary

Friday, April 15, 2011

FRIDAY!!!



It's been a CRAZY week.
I spent some much needed quality time at the temple in St. George, and got some answers to some questions that had been pressing on my mind.
I my paycheck this period is going to have over 50 hours on it, and usually it only has about 32-36.
I took a big test in Natural Resources and think I did pretty well.
I got sunburnt this weekend in 70 degree weather. :)

THEN had to scrape ice off my car on Wednesday and Thursday. :(
I opened over 300 letters this week, and NONE of them were addressed to me.
I learned that I can go to sleep on wet hair, wake up, spray some spray gel in it and actually look acceptable for the day. (I didn't know my hair was capable of that.)
I helped my friend Andie with her photo project.
(Lets be honest... I just like having people dress me up and take pictures.)
I dealt with some super grouchy people at work and lived to tell the tale.
I got a foot rub from the sweetest boyfriend ever.
I finished the last Friday of classes of my first year of college. :D
I still haven't finished my taxes, thanks to my super wonderful scholarship that actually isn't just magical free money like I wish it was.
I love talking to my mom.
It always helps.
Even if nothing is wrong.
It just makes things better.

So, it was crazy. Yes, but it was good, and now I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend, and i'll try to take some better pictures so you can stop being bored by my boring blog posts.

No comments: